Thursday, January 21, 2010

And more arrivals for Shearwater Resort


This week's container arrived early this morning and I got the first delivery of boxes which contained the new chandelier for the lobby and all of the bathroom light fixtures for the hotel rooms. The chandelier is "Danish Modern" but very simple in design.

The overall look we're trying to achieve is "Simple, Modern and Chic".

Paul's in St. Maarten today buying last minute items for the place and will hopefully confirm with the upholsterer for the cushion covers

which is this fabric. It is a Sunbrella indoor-outdoor fabric and has this modern but fun pattern of polka dots.

We are down to MAJOR CRUNCH TIME to get ready and I'm running out of steam. I've got bags under the bags under my eyes and my entire body just aches.

Stressed much??? Can we say???

No comments: