Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oops!!


Yesterday I spent a number of hours with a hand held scrub brush cleaning the coping tiles in the swimming pool, brushing down the sides of the pool, vacuuming it and testing and amending the chemicals. Something I'm learning to do as I go. Well, I must have done something wrong because overnight the O Ring blew out on the pump filters and drained more than a third of water out of it and straight into the basement!!

Chore #1 - fill the pool
Chore #2 - Re Do all the chemicals
Chore #3 - prime the pumps and get the darn thing working again
Chore #4 - mop and dry out the basement
Chore #5 - Wash and dry all the hotel linens and pillows that got wet
Chore #6 - Libate myself to make the stress headache go AWAY!!

Happy wet and soggy Sunday from Saba.

No comments: