Saturday, January 2, 2010

What a View!


Although the output of energy it takes to get this hotel finished is unbelievable, it does have its perks. Like the view. This is what I get to wake up to each morning and have my cup of coffee before the work day starts!! Sunrise overlooking the island of St. Eustatius with the islands of St. Kitts and Nevis beyond.

Today's plan is to get working on the grounds around the property and get the gardens cleaned up. 2 friends of ours, Chris and Jet are coming over to assist.

Yesterday, however, I had the dogs out in the upper terrace area and a native snake slithered past. Naturally I performed a perfect Ballet move through the air while making sure the neigbhors would think I was being murdered by all the screaming. The dogs just looked around like "What?, what's going on?" Idiots!

So I think I'll be moving boxes and "directing" the yard work instead.

Happy First Sunday of 2010 from Saba.

No comments: